If you only need one reason to keep a rosemary bush around this 2-minute garlic bread is it.
It is hands down the easiest AND the most flavorful garlic bread you’ll ever make.
Do try to use good crusty bread for this one or you’ll miss out on a great food experience. If you have access to, or can make your own, spelt sourdough then look no further. It is a match made in culinary heaven!
Not that you actually need an excuse to make and eat this garlic bread but they do go really well with this White Bean & Potato Stew.
2-minute Garlic Bread
- Slices of crusty bread Sourdough bread is exceptionally nice here
- Garlic clove, peeled but left whole
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil use a fruity one if you have it
- Toast the bread in a regular toaster until nicely browned. The bread should get a nice crusty surface.
- Take a garlic clove and scrape it across the surface of the bread a few times. The toasted bread will act as a "grater". It doesn't take much to add great garlic flavor to the bread.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and drizzle with olive oil.
- That's it! Serve immediately.