From principles to everyday practicalities, this hands-on workshop breaks down the perceived complexities of the Whole Foods, Plant Based (WFPB) way of eating and teaches you how you can easily include more plants in your daily diet.
We will discuss how to get your proteins, which fats are considered better for you, and why that is, and how to make the most of your carbohydrates.
You will learn how to maximize flavors and how to incorporate different textures for that perfectly balanced dish.
You will also learn how best to cook rice, grains, potatoes, legumes, pasta and vegetables for optimum health and flavor.
And we will of course cook a few dishes together, so you can get a feel for how a plant-based meal is put together.
- Veggie sausages with rustic remoulade
- Roasted cauliflower with zesty lemon marinade
- Carrots with rosemary & garlic
- Warm potato salad with creamy dressing and fresh herbs
- Strawberry mousse
- Spiced lentil and pumpkin soup
- Zesty Tuscan kale salad
- Mini root vegetable pizzas with various toppings
- Mango pudding with lemony cashew nut drizzle